Monday, May 30, 2016

Hey everyone! I'm now done with another transfer in the mission, and here I am starting another one! I've started a new chapter, because I am now in a new area! I have left Angostura, and I'm now in Obregon....again. I'm now in an area called "Sochiloa". My new companion is Elder Gonzales, from the state of Guerrero, which is in Mexico. He has 1 year in the mission, and he's a chill guy! I've met him before, so we're pretty much already friends! He's told me that we're going to work super hard this transfer, and I'm ready to do work! Woo!

Well, this past week, we didn't do too much out of the ordinary. We spent most of the time looking for new people to teach, and trying to find new investigators. We have some investigators that are progressing, Leti and Manuel, a young married couple with a kid. They're super nice and they enjoy learning about the gospel. Yesterday, Manuel came to church with us! Leti couldn't because she got stuck doing house chores, so she wasn't able to come, but she should be coming to church next week!

Like I said, we didn't do much more than work this week, I'm now more focused on my new area Sochiloa! My companion tells me that there's potential here, and I think that's true too! We're going to see what we can do in this week in order to start off on the right foot! Any prayers for success will be appreciated hahaha

Until next week!
Elder Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment