Monday, June 6, 2016

Hey everyone! Passing my first week of this transfer with my new comp Elder Gonzalez, in my new area Sochiloa! I'm still learning the area, and so far it's really nice! It's fairly big, so that means there's plenty of work to do! I've met most of the members, and the ward is very nice. I feel like there's a good amount of potential in this area! Woo!

This week we had the opportunity, twice, to lend a hand to a sister in the ward. We helped her cut branches off of her tree, since it was starting to grow out of control. So the member, Hna. Choni, gave us some shears and we starting cutting! It didn't take too long, but we saw a big difference after. It looked a ton better! We cut the branches off one day, and another day we came back to chop up all of the branches and throw them away. The sister member was so grateful, and she even fed us, so it's so worth it!

We also had a zone conference this week, last Friday. It was a bit extra special because I was returning to the chapel of one of my old areas, Bella Vista. I hadn't stepped foot in that building for about a year until last Friday! It was super cool, and of course the conference was great and I learned a thing or two. 

The rest of the time we were working hard, working with the members, and I was learning the area! Something extra fun is that two sister missionaries came to this area, replacing a companionship of elders. So they're both learning the area, and they're both fairly new missionaries. We're helping them out in any way that we can, so that together we can make this ward grow!

So yeah! That was my week, and we're going to see what we can do in this upcoming week!

Until next monday!
Elder Morrison 

No comments:

Post a Comment